The LogiWare Documentation application provides a complete end-to-end solution for creating all of the documents needed for import and export, FCL and LCL, and ocean and air operations.
Many of the documents in the LogiWare system are available in multiple formats. Some of the documents offered include:
|Arrival Notice||Bank Drafts||Beneficiary Certificate |
Bill of Lading
|Booking Confirmation||Cargo Release||Certificate of Kiln Dry|
Certificate of Origin
Quality and Conformity
|CFS Instructions Form ||Commercial Invoice|
|Concise Stripping Tally||Cost Sheet||Customs Exam Hold|
Non-wood Packing Material
|Dock Receipt||Exception/Alarm List|
Export Loading Guide
|Freight Invoice||Hazardous BL Form |
|IMO Dangerous Goods||Inspection/|
|Intent for Vehicle Exports|
Letter of Transmittal
|Manifest Document||Master Bill of Lading||Ocean Manifest|
|Sailing Confirmation||Shipping Instructions||Sole Bill of Exchange|
Inland BL/Straight BL
|Stripping Tally||Voyage Notification||Warehouse Order|
Some of the features of the Documentation module include:
- Easily search and locate files and documents.
- Copy documents to save time.
- Convert quotes into bookings, and bookings into bills of lading to prevent any re-keying of data.
- Email documents and notifications from the system to customers and vendors.
- Scan documents into the system and have them linked automatically to a file.
- Generate management reports to track activity and identify problems.
- Support of multiple office and warehouse locations.
- Creating a complete customer file with all of the information and documentation in one place.
- Within a file you can track each document's communication status. The system indicates when the file has been printed, emailed, or faxed.
- System creates automatic notes when changes occur for audit tracking purposes.