Written by Administrator
Monday, 15 November 2010 10:42
The LogiWare documentation application (LogiDoc) provides a complete end-to-end solution for creating all of the documents needed for import and export, FCL and LCL, and ocean and air operations. Documents offered include:
|Quotation ||Freight Invoice ||Packing List |
|Booking Confirmation ||Manifest Document ||Declaration of Non-wood Packing Material |
|Work Order ||Certificate of Origin ||Certificate of Quality and Conformity |
|Warehouse Order ||NAFTA Certificate of Origin ||Arrival Notice |
|Reference Document ||Pre-Alert ||Customs Exam Hold |
|Cost Sheet ||Bank Drafts (1st and 2nd) ||Delivery Order |
|Master Bill of Lading ||Forwarders Cargo Receipt ||Cargo Release |
|House Bill of Lading ||Commercial Invoice ||Consignee’s Authority to Make Entry |
Some of the features of the Documentation module include:
- Easily search and locate files and documents
- Copy documents to save time.
- Convert quotes into bookings, and bookings into bills of lading to prevent any rekeying of data.
- Email documents and notifications from the system to customers and vendors.
- Scan documents into the system have them linked automatically to a file.
- Generate management reports to track activity and identify problems.
- Support of multiple office and warehouse locations.
Last Updated ( Friday, 26 November 2010 05:59 )