The LogiWare Documentation application provides a complete end-to-end solution for creating all of the documents needed
for import and export, FCL and LCL, and ocean and air operations.
Documents offered include:
|Arrival Notice||Bank Drafts||Beneficiary Certificate |
Bill of Lading
|Booking Confirmation||Cargo Release||Certificate of Kiln Dry|
Certificate of Origin (multiple)
|Quality and Conformity||CFS Instructions Form||Commercial Invoice|
Consignee's Authority Make Entry
|Concise Stripping Tally||Cost Sheet||Customs Exam Hold|
Non-wood Packing Material Dec.
|Delivery/Pickup/Work Order||Dock Receipt||Exception/Alarm List|
Export Loading Guide
|Forward Cargo Receipt||Freight Invoice||Hazardous BL Form |
House BL (multiple)
|Imo Dangerous Goods||Inspection/Fumigation Order||Intent for Vehicle Exports|
Letter of Transmittal
|Manifest Document||Master Bill of Lading||Ocean Manifest|
|Sailing Confirmation||Shipping Instructions||Sole Bill of Exchange|
Inland BL/Straight BL
|Stripping Tally||Voyage Notification||Warehouse Order|
Some of the features of the Documentation module include:
- Easily search and locate files and documents.
- Copy documents to save time.
- Convert quotes into bookings, and bookings into bills of lading to prevent any re-keying of data.
- Email documents and notifications from the system to customers and vendors.
- Scan documents into the system have them linked automatically to a file.
- Generate management reports to track activity and identify problems.
- Support of multiple office and warehouse locations.
- Creating a complete customer file with all of the information and documentation in one place.
- Within a file you can track each document's communication status, when it has been printed, emailed, or faxed.
- System creates automatic notes when changes occur for audit tracking purposes.